FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need 75,000 Miles for Platinum Elite
View Single Post
Old Dec 12, 2002, 1:54 pm
IndustrialPatent

Need 75,000 Miles for Platinum Elite

Questions from an NW Newbie:

Can you help me? I need 75,000 Miles in order to acheive Platinum Elite status with Northwest. I want to acquire these miles quickly (by the end of the year) and for as little as possible (no more than $250). I prefer to not to fly, but when I do I want a between seat on America West/British Airways. Thanks!

ITN.net is showing my flight tomorrow as sold out. Can I call NW and ask for a voucher? If so, can I also get a refund for the original ticket? Or will I have to actually fly?

How is Northwest's World Business Class? Is it better than Southwest's?

How do I claim PacMan points instead of WorldPerks miles?

If I dial and use 10-10-220 from the in-flight phone, will I save?

Should I ask for a voucher or free ticket if the guy who used the lavatory before me p'd all over the seat and/or didn't flush? What if he happened to be the pilot?

How is the IFE? Will I get to watch The Oprah Winfrey Show? Does NW have Channel 69?

Why does NW paint their tails red, and not blue like Continental and United?

How is the food? Is it better than RyanAir?

How come Northwest doesn't fly to Baghdad?

What's the address in which I can write NW in order to receive a comp for my FBI: Federal Breast Inspector status?

What kind of alcohol does NW serve in WBC? Will it taste good with my Valium?

Do NW flight attendants have larger breasts than those of AA? Or are they all gay men?

When will NW replace their DC-9s, DC-10s and B742s? Will they replace them with planes that have MagicFlush(tm)?

Will I receive bonus miles if I have to sit next to a fat guy in coach?

Will Jesse Ventura personally greet me each time I disembark at MSP?

Will the flight attendants sing and dance to "Opps! I Did It Again" each time they give the safety spiel?

[This message has been edited by IndustrialPatent (edited 12-12-2002).]