FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Employee Travel Benefits - What Are the Details?
Old Dec 15, 2006, 2:02 pm
TravelManKen
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fly UA MM 1K, Sleep Hyatt & IHG, Hertzer. 2022 Flyertalk Fantasy Football Champion
Delta Employee Travel Benefits - What Are the Details?

Hello all, as a long time United guy that has flown exactly 3 segments on Delta ever (all enjoyable ), I don't know much about airline policies. I've done a few searches but have not found anything current on this topic. I have a family member that is being considered for a nice opportunity at Delta. As a Flyertalk guy, of course the only thing I want to know about is the travel benefits. My questions are:

1. My understanding is that employees have unlimited space-available travel domestically, with a few restrictions on international flights. How does this work?

2. Are benefits the same for all employees, or do they vary for management? If so, how does it differ?

3. Spousal, Family & Friends travel: is it allowed? How does it work? Can any of those people (spouse, parents, siblings, friends) travel without the employee? Are there restrictions on the number of flights, etc.?

4. It is my understanding that employee travel is cleared from the front of the plane to the back (First > Business > Coach) , is this correct?

Thanks for the help, Ken.