FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which Vegas hotels have the boarding pass print kiosks?
Old Nov 16, 2006, 7:21 pm
peachfront

Programs: NW Gold and now Delta Gold
I have not been charged at either Paris or Caesar's for printing boarding passes or for having boarding passes sent to the concierge, however, I was a comped (VIP) guest. I haven't stayed at Mandalay Bay for several years but it seems like it would be simple enough to just ask your host to be sure that such a fee is waived. It seems fairly ridiculous.

Originally Posted by juanvaldez
On a few recent trips to Hawaii and Florida, I noticed that a number of hotels have internet kiosks reserved for boarding pass printing only.

There's usually some special application loaded on the PC that restricts you and only lets you access airline web sites. Of course, this can be bypassed, but that's not my point.

I'll be in Vegas this weekend and was wondering, in particular, if Mandalay Bay has one of these kiosks.

My last leisure trip to Vegas, I didn't take my laptop and the business center at Paris or Caesar's wanted like $15 for use of the business center or something like that. As a result, I got stuck with a C boarding pass on WN and had to endure a long 1 hour flight in a middle seat. Not very good for a gentleman such as myself....

Anyone know?