FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question 7: Communication
View Single Post
Old Nov 7, 2006, 1:01 pm
Dovster
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Christiansen, I have answered all of your other questions -- and some of them were very good ones -- but could I ask you to please answer them yourself?

We have a very unusual situation in this campaign -- in fact, one that I have never seen before.

We have two candidates (yourself and Havannah) who have never posted on FlyerTalk. You gave a very little information about yourself in your application; Havannah gave none at all.

A third candidate, Sigprn, has 8 posts (5 of them in one thread) and also gave no information in his/her application.

Moreover, none of you have answered any of the questions -- even though you, yourself, have asked four of the ten questions put to the candidates so far.

Besides being a candidate, I am also a voter. It is true that I have already made up my mind as to two of my votes (one will go to Mary2E and the other to myself) but I intend to cast all five of my ballots.

How can I -- or any other voter -- possibly make an intelligent decision about a candidate I know nothing about?