FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Learning SABRE or AMADEUS commands?
View Single Post
Old Aug 15, 2006, 4:49 pm
UMassCanuck07

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Plat
Originally Posted by 925
Does anyone know where you can learn SABRE without going to work for an airline or travel agent? Or even a "cheat sheet" of the various booking commands?

I have access to SABRE, but can't hardly do anything more than log on, book new flights from a stupid GUI, and logout. I want to do MORE!
May I ask how you have access to SABRE??? Not all SABRE commands will work for you.... for example, as a travel agent I do not have the same access to stuff on SABRE as an AA gate agent would and vice versa. It totally depends on how and why you have access as to what you can do. A lot of colleges and universities that have travel/tourism programs offer classes on SABRE as well as travel schools. There is also a little cheat book you can buy. It is usually available at most flight shops, however it will vary. For example, I have an AA one, but a lot of the codes won't work for me since I have access to SABRE as a travel agent.

Also check this out... this is pretty basic though http://www.certrav.net/Lesson 2 Sample.pdf

Last edited by UMassCanuck07; Aug 15, 2006 at 5:03 pm