FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - e-rewards expiration policy is rediculous
Old Jul 21, 2006, 9:40 pm
mvoight
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by NOLAnwGOLD
SO this policy is rediculous. You have to spend the "money" you earned say on June 29th within a month, and often there are many things you don't want or have restrictions as to how often you can redeem....

It's such a waste of your time!!

Thank you for contacting e-Rewards. We apologize for the confusion.The way our points expiration works is 75% of your rewards that youearned prior to June 30 will expire on August 1. No matter how manypoints you redeem, if there is a remaining balance that was earned priorto June 30, 75% of that remaining balance will expire. To preventyourself from having expiring points on August 1, it is necessary toredeem all of your points that were earned prior to June 30. Please let me know if you having any additional questions at allregarding our expiration policy!

-I had $61.20 expiring 8/1/06. I just redeemed $50 and now the expiringamount is now $31.20. Why was the non-expiring amount used firstinstead of the expiring amount? Please make a correction and advise.Thanks and hope you had a good holiday weekend.-

What was their response to your question?

Every year they have me confirm my information and exempt my points from expiring.