FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First Time Visitor Review and Imperial Palace Review
Old May 24, 2006, 10:10 pm
NWsilverflyer

Programs: NW Gold now, WC, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by baccarat_king
didn't you know, this is the Las Vegas LUXURY HOTEL forum.

Thanks OP for the trip report; while I am NOT personally fond of this property (I can't get over the hard feelings I have for the previous owner... and his nazi sympathizer issues... (i.e. Imperial Palace party to honor the birthday of Adolf Hitler... yikes... though, he did apologize... It always has left a very sour feeling.... ) I would love to see more reviews in this forum.

Had to meet someone there last summer... and went up to his room... what I did notice is that the elevator wait was crazy long....

Also, nwsilverflyer : Be CAREFUL --- most low limit blackjack at Harrahs is 6:5; and you absolutely don't want to play at one of those tables.
You are spot on - couldn't find any 3:2 double deck games at IP like they used to have pre-Harrah's. They even had $25, single deck, 6:5! Had never played there much before, but found cheapo $5 3:2 BJ during the day at Monte Carlo (and great drink service!). Might have to go back there next trip.