FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First Time Visitor Review and Imperial Palace Review
Old May 20, 2006, 5:10 am
baccarat_king

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by NWsilverflyer
Well, I don't think the OP exactly said it was a dump. I never stay at IP, but do enjoy gambling there. Fun dealers, usually a good crowd. Harrah's is raising the table limits, though, and has elminated $5 blackjack which is not good news. It will be around until March 2007, the last I heard.
didn't you know, this is the Las Vegas LUXURY HOTEL forum.

Thanks OP for the trip report; while I am NOT personally fond of this property (I can't get over the hard feelings I have for the previous owner... and his nazi sympathizer issues... (i.e. Imperial Palace party to honor the birthday of Adolf Hitler... yikes... though, he did apologize... It always has left a very sour feeling.... ) I would love to see more reviews in this forum.

Had to meet someone there last summer... and went up to his room... what I did notice is that the elevator wait was crazy long....

Also, nwsilverflyer : Be CAREFUL --- most low limit blackjack at Harrahs is 6:5; and you absolutely don't want to play at one of those tables.