FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Same day flight change for $25.
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2006, 1:42 pm
jetBlueNYFL

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by TTT
Um, Delta, Northwest, American and CO all have had this policy in place for some time now (I believe DL was actualy the first to offer a same day confirmed program, and they are all $25 so no difference in price). No coincidence, jetBlue saw something they liked as a revenue enhancer and implemented it. The difference appears to be that jetBlue allows same day travel changes on flights departing more than 3 hours from when you make the change, unlike some of the legacy programs. But it's kind of funny how jetBlue calls it "Same Day Confirmed." I wonder where they got that name?
It's also funny how jetBlue is simply a much better airline that Delta. Sure, it's my opinion - but it is also the opinion of millions others because they always rank #1 (sometimes #2) in all the airline customer polls. With the fewest complaints to the DOT, it's no wonder that jetBlue has such strong customer loyalty!