FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Celebrities or semi-celebrities you have sat next to on LH Group flights
Old Mar 19, 2006, 10:26 am
Fraser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Originally Posted by Singapore321
How dare you...I resent that mark, that was totally out of order. I'm terribly sorry but if you dont know who at least 2 of those people are then I dont know what "world" your living in.

Brian Connely - A famous british comedian...his most famous quote probably being "Its a puppet!"
SIR David Jason - Stared in Only fools and horses, Frost and many other series. Only fools and Horses is a classic that even my cousin in Toronto knows about.
James May - Top Gear presenter...I could possibly understand a few not knowing who he is.
Jeremy Clarkson - Also a Top Gear presenter, he writes for the motoring section of the Sunday Times, has had a successful Journalism/Presenter Career.
Chill out. IJAFIBB...

Do you really know more than a handful of the 'celebs' mentioned here. Living in the UK until 6 months ago I certainly don't! In fact I can echo the thoughts in the following post:

Originally Posted by BCH
Reading these posts, it just occured to me that the whole FIRST experience is going to be wasted on me: I won't know (or recognize) any of these B-list celebrities sitting next to me!

Damn!