FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to contact FB Help Desk / Customer Service?
Old Feb 24, 2006, 7:44 am
cfischer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by david7031
Hi Everyone,

I tend to fly mostly UA and LH, but I still have about 90,000 miles in my old KLM Flying Dutchman account (I hope!). After reading in FlyerTalk about the creation of FB last summer, I credited mileage for one car rental and also one hotel stay to my old KLM FD number. This was supposed to trigger the issuance of an FB card and account number...or so I thought! Unfortunately, it didn't.

I have already sent one snail mail claim for missing mileage (and requesting the FB package) to the FB Customer Service address in Ivry. However, they haven't responded to my letter in the past 8 weeks. I would love to try and contact someone via e-mail or (even better!) telephone. However, in order to send an e-mail or call them, you need your FB account number. Which I apparently cannot get unless I talk to them!

Does anyone know how I can manage to actually talk to a real person and explain my problem? Or, perhaps you have another idea on how to find out my new FB number, so that I can access the web site and actually use my old miles?

Thanks for your help!!!
I'd call the Canadian helpdesk, you don't need your number and they are quite helpful. They cannot send you a card or something like that, but you can get the info you need (I guess you only get the card if you had a flight within the past 2 years). phone# is 001 519 772 3570. The FD->FB number did not change much, for me and for Mrs. cfischer only one digit changed. Some miles actually credited from NW using the old FD#.