FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Starwood Discount Codes (SET #)
View Single Post
Old Jan 9, 2006, 1:51 pm
KathyWdrf
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by carnesgh
Does anyone have a listing of these? I saw a post on Marriot with theirs. has a compilation of Starwood numbers been made and posted?
I think you need to look at that Marriott thread a little more carefully. @:-) It attempts to list ALL discount codes, including those that are PUBLICLY available, or available to those with commonly held memberships, such as AAA, etc. It does NOT merely list the ones that are only available to those with particular corporate (or travel industry, etc.) affiliation!

Since the Marriott website works in a substantially different way from the SPG website, it really wouldn't be possible to make an equivalent list for SPG. And listing only SET numbers wouldn't be very kosher. Hence, there is no list on this forum.

When promos come out, however, people do post them on this forum -- both good and bad ones, both targeted and non-targeted.