FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - flying with frozen meat--issues?
View Single Post
Old Dec 15, 2005, 8:45 pm
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
Originally Posted by Thumper
Wow, rebuke from the baggage boy.

1. Following the law is more important than the whims of the baggage boy for those of us who travel for a living.

2. As to being stupid, interesting definition, since you disagree with it, it is stupid.

Again, in the instance I referenced, shipping was not an option.

Lastly, I realize in your "handle" you say you are disgruntled, but for those of us who have participated in FT for many years, posting isn't always a contact sport.
Nice, name-calling! FYI, I'm an IT consultant with a Bsc. in Computer Science that works out of home. I landed a PT job at AC so I can get cheap shipping with FedEx and free flights with AC.
1. I never said that you should import agricultural products into a place that doesn't allow it. I said that saying 'it's illegal to ship meat into Mexico' is an abusurd and irrelevant argument. Sort of like going into a presidental debate about corruption and saying "FREE TIBET!!!"
2. Have you've ever smelled what a meat-packing plant town smells like? Ever smelled what spoiling-meat smells like? It's bad enough in a kitchen, try putting that into a confined space like an aircraft for 2+ hours. I mean, shipping isn't an option (common courtesy DOES cost a lot of money), so you likely will find out pretty soon.

Wow, rebuke from the baggage boy.
posting isn't always a contact sport.
hypocrite - hi-poh-krita: person who puts on a false appearance of virtue.

I'm not going to post on this anymore; Thumper is just too fastidious for me because I'm the baggage boy and he travels for a living.

Last edited by cur; Dec 15, 2005 at 8:47 pm