FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Connecting between terminals, tunnels, etc. at LAX" [merged threads]
Old Dec 12, 2005, 1:02 pm
cblaisd
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Thank you

Actually, it's not for me but for a family member who is trying to decide whether to (I know this sounds silly, but....) book the SNA-LAX-SNA ticket (with a $75 CS voucher it comes out to only about $75 total, or whether to take a door-to-door shuttle from home in Anaheim (which also, I'm assuming, would total about $75-ish or so?) This family member is looking for the cheapest way that's reliable.

I too am concerned about the return, particularly given HA's horrid luggage times at LAX. I would definitely hope the baggage could be interlined but don't know if that's enough time for UA to accept it.

Anyway, right now this family member is leaning towards the shuttle (although doesn't know which one to use and hasn't done it before and the less expensive the better) but I said I'd check the other possibility too.