FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A new milestone for Kinglobjaw, INC ~ "The Book" project
Old Nov 18, 2005, 8:17 am
Sally4th

Programs: US CP
Originally Posted by kinglobjaw
As of Nov 17,2005 Kinglobjaw, INC. and "The Book" ("Fighting for really bringing the best of both airlines- US Airways and America West") announces, that the US Airways Gateways website has been to the most part refitted, and prepared, for the 2nd version of "The Book" where for those unable to recieve the physical copy, to instead view it online. - Mark

I don't know where to begin.

You announce a refitted website and don't supply a link.

http://www.geocities.com/kinglobjaw/ for those who would like to see it.

You have been making a lot of announcements about what you are going to do, and this website is yet another one. How about just getting on with it and then make your announcements? Otherwise you sound like a kid playing at being an adult.

While your grammar and spelling and typos have improved, you still have a ways to go. You are a 15 year old trying to join in adult arenas. If you want to be taken seriously proof your communications. Posting an explanation that you are too busy to proof your posts is not acceptable. Launching a website with misspellings ("preffered" comes to mind) is ridiculous, and you have yet to conquer the comma.

How is it you have come to be "INC"?

I also have to wonder what US Airways would think of your website and it's direct links and misleading identification. "Welcome aboard US Airways/ US Airways Express and US/ Airways Shuttle Group ~ a proud member of the Star Alliance Network" on the first page. Don't you think that should be more like "Welcome aboard kinglobjaw's incomplete website ABOUT US Airways"? And don't get me started on "The Book" "The Book" "The Book"! 2nd version? Where's the first!!

You have irritated a lot of forum members and gained the support of a few. Show your supporters you deserve their support. Get on with your project and for heaven's sake proof it and then get someone more qualified to proof read it like a professional would. But stop wasting our time by playing at it!

Last edited by Sally4th; Nov 18, 2005 at 8:24 am