FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - milemaven.com helps you Earn the Most Miles on Every Flight
Old Nov 8, 2005, 7:29 am
Lehava
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Originally Posted by boazs
I'd like to introduce milemaven.com - a free browsable database of airlines, frequent flyer programs, and bonus miles offers - designed to make sure you earn the most miles on your next flight.

milemaven can search for offers by route. Just enter the origin and destinations cities, and all relevant double, triple and other bonus miles promotions will be presented. You can also click on a frequent flyer program to find out all its airline partners, or click on an airline and find out in which programs it participates. The Frequenty Asked Questions page contains more information.

I truly hope you will find milemaven useful. It's a tool designed for the frequent flyer community; please feel free to use this thread to provide feedback, suggestions, requests, raves and rants (unless it's really embarrassing... ).

Special thanks to all the FlyerTalk members who have helped test the site while it was still in BETA, and to all their extremely useful suggestions.

May you Earn the Most Miles on Every Flight!

boazs
[email protected]
http://www.milemaven.com
Great site and great idea!!!! Now if I can just remember its there when I go to book we're all set *smile*