FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Maui, Ka'anapali, Hawaii [Master Thread]
Old Nov 5, 2005, 9:37 pm
DeniseM

Programs: Starwood Gold, Starwood Owner - Maui and Scottsdale
Originally Posted by JulieAA
I remember reading about this a while back and I did a search but came up empty.

Has anyone received an invitation and attended the vacation services for Westin Maui for 6 days and 5 night accommodations?

I also noticed that rooms that will be available for this will be one hotel-type non-view terrace room. What exactly would my view be?
The promotion is for the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, which is Starwood's timeshare development on Maui. Guests are housed at either the Westin Hotel, the Sheraton Hotel, or the Villas. At the hotels, you would get a non-view standard hotel room, at the Villas you would get a studio w/kitchen.

An upgrade may be possible. When we did the promotional pkg. in 2003, we stayed at the Westin Hotel and were upgraded from a parking lot view to a 7th floor golf course view, because we were spg members.

We thought the pkg. was a great deal and had a wonderful trip. If you price it out, you will find that the pkg. is about 30 - 50% of the cost of booking the individual components at the best advertised rates. After you get there, they will offer you another $100 hotel GC, if you will attend a sales presentation for the new resort. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about it.