FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question about Family Dividend Miles
View Single Post
Old Sep 16, 2005, 11:57 am
kinglobjaw

Question about Family Dividend Miles

Hello all got a quick q. I fly w/ my Dad on US Airways alot. Being Silver Pref I always upgrade him and myself, so basically only One pref is needed in family!

Im 3000 miles away from Gold not sure if ill fly anymore by dec 31. but my dad is flying to aua soon so he will get like 5000 DM miles. He is qualified for silver for next year but far from gold. We both have the same last name me and my dad. the thing is my name is Mark and my dads is Marek.

Can I buy a ticket for him under my name and dm # so I can get gold (he agreed to this) were better of If im gold and hes silver than were both silver. so will the GA let him thru when hes checking in at ORD, will the people in Aruba allow him in to Aruba terriotry, will the aua ga's allow him on to us airways back to ord and lastly will immigration allow my Dad back into the US. Its only one letter diff and this only name not last name. and lastly were both polish so mark is marek and polish so we both go the same last name only mine in the pasport is english his is in the polish format. To add on to that our middle names are both the same with the S initial. SO if someone plz can give a tip ty