FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - American West Express/Mesa Air FA's
View Single Post
Old Sep 16, 2005, 10:55 am
formeraa
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
[QUOTE=21D]
Originally Posted by mallthus
...honestly, I'm on Mesa RJ about 4-6 times a month and it's occasionally nice to hear something other than the same old "your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device" line that I've been able to recite since I was 12.

At this point, they ought to just say "If you haven't been on a plane before, press your call button and a flight attendant will come and tell you all about it..." @:-)

I too have experienced the "exWN" FA on Mesa. However on the "Six Flags over Arizona" route, PHX-TUS the standard seat cushion line always gets a laugh.
Well, my experience with America West Express is horrible (like everyone else). You would think that Mesa could operate a plane (just one) ON TIME since they are getting paid for ALL of the seats. The last time I flew them, we waited for a gate in OAK for 1 hour (after a 90 minutes flight). The time before that, they were an hour late, changed gates THREE times (said the pilot drove into the wrong gate???), and then the monsoons started before we could take off (delaying us another hour).

The humorous F/A on the latter flight worked her a** off and defused a very tense situation by giving us something to smile about AND excellent service.