FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Thread: Priority Pass for Airport Lounges [through 2012]
Old Sep 18, 2000, 9:15 am
lonman

I LOVE PRIORITY PASS!!

i bought the $229 unlimited use program, and thus far i have used it 43 times. that comes to $5.33 a visit so far, and i still have about 50k flight miles left for the year. so, in most airpot bars, that is easily the cost of one cocktail, plus you get newspapers, tv, and in some internet usage, and food. best deal on the planet i think, as one airline program club room membership costs about the same. the one missing thing is no coverage in australia.

best locations:

1. hkg - 5 internet terminals, 4 massaging chairs, and a vip room with dvd player. this is also the lounge than many flyertalkers have mentioned has a spa for live massage, but i didn't utilize those facilities.

2. ams - has 5 lounges, but my favorite is the aerogroundservices executive lounge in f/g. it is very quiet, and has very nice furnishings. also acceptable is the lounge in b/c which is shared with british midland. i don't like the lounge in terminal d. i hate those highback chairs. and cocktails are limited to beer and wine.

3. kul - 3 internet terminals, comfy couches, english breakfast buffet. also has buiness center, and exclusive business first lounge, which has restricted admission. can be an extremely quiet respite, in a pretty quiet airport.

[This message has been edited by lonman (edited 09-18-2000).]