FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The End Is Nigh
Thread: The End Is Nigh
View Single Post
Old Jun 30, 2005, 2:34 pm
IADMCO

Actually, the point I was trying to make is that problematic situations arise regardless of what business you are interacting with, not just airlines--that is, things never go perfectly and things happen that might make a situation less than ideal. It is to be expected.

I am actually quite the opposite of what you envision. I rarely complain when such situations arise, but rather will call customer service later to offer constructive criticism so that they can take it and try to improve. Typically, there are more than enough people complaining at a gate when a situation merits it, so for the most part, I simply observe and see if the company, in this case iAir, responds appropriately, and improves.

As I have observed that the situation is not getting better with iAir, and see similar situations ocurring repeatedly (i.e. insufficient crew for flights, poorly organized boarding processes) it leads me to take my business elsewhere.

Believe, me I am more than satisfied with most business I deal with. At the moment, iAir just is not one of them.

And, if you read my original post, I've given them ample time to change, and I'm not even saying I won't try them out in the future (if there is an opportunity to do so).
[QUOTE=missydc][QUOTE=IADMCO]--and I have had bad experiences with all businesses I have every interacted with.

I'm sure you are a nice person, but I have to say that after I read a generalization like this, the only image that popped into my head is that passenger that is never satisfied with anything people can say or do to appease them. This led me to take your thoughts with a grain of salt.

Just a thought for future posts.

Last edited by IADMCO; Jun 30, 2005 at 2:38 pm