FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Mileage Plus earnings for each fare class on every *A partner [Merged/Updated '10]
Old Jun 28, 2005, 9:36 am
daslax

Programs: DL-Plat, UA-Plat 2MM, AA-PlatPro, B6-Mosaic 3, AY-Plat, HY-Globalist, MR-LT Plat, HH-Gold
A couple of clarifications - according to the AC link, the Tango fares are only for domestic Canada and transborder flights (US). Fare codes used for Tango do appear to accrue full EQM/RDM for other international destinations and Hawaii. So maybe just change "domestic flights within Canada" to "flights within Canada and to the US (except Hawaii)". Worldwide could stay as it originally was without the Tango info.

Also, fares listed under domestic Canada (and now US) that do receive full EQM/RDM expanded on June 15. So fares that accrue full EQM/RDM should be: Y,M,U,L,Q,V,H,B,A. Some fares that used to be Tango now have a new designation called "Tango Plus" which allows them to receive full credit.

It should look like this (I also removed some fare codes that are no longer used on domestic/transborder).

WORLDWIDE (INCL HAWAII):
BC: J,C - 125% / 100% / 500
EC: S,Y,M,U,A,B,H,V,Q,L,I,K,R,O,N,G,P,E,T - 100% / 100% / 500

FLIGHTS WITHIN CANADA AND TO THE US (EXCEPT HAWAII):
BC: J,C - 125% / 100% / 500
EC: Y,M,U,A,B,H,V,Q,L - 100% / 100% / 500
EC: R,N,G,P,E,T - 50% / 0% / 250 (aka, TANGO fares)

Again, this is my best guess as to what to expect based on the Aeroplan info and what has been reported here prior. There has never been an official word from UA as to what you get from AC, just a big surprise when the miles you were expecting never show up!