FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - If you are a Citigold member.
View Single Post
Old May 3, 2005, 1:04 pm
dgordon

Programs: AA 2 MM LIfetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hilton Silver, BA
I have just read the new brochure which says you can choose only one of the cards. I have been citigold for quite some time and have had several AA cards and Diner's with secondary users with fees waived. When I asked if the premierpass fee was now waived and could I get it in addition to the others, my bank said yes, - but just now I read the current literature. I just ordered a premierpass card to replace one of my AA MC with the available credit transferred to this card. I hope that they don't try to charge me the fee. I don't know what I would do if I had to choose. Your particular branch might have an option of approving more than one, and I certainly hope that I am grandfathered in . For those of you who don't like some of the package - you don't have to use those features. You don't have to use their brokerage services if you don't like their fees (I believe that it is cheaper if you do some things online). This account use to have a $125 fee, then down to $95, then eliminated completely. Each card has it's pluses, and if you don't have to pay for them, you are indeed foolish to not get them. Best to apply getting the bonuses that these cards offer, then after the miles post, call to say you were charged the fee when you aren't suppose to have one.