FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4 Points by Sheraton Bolzano Italy [Master Thread]
Old Mar 30, 2005, 11:29 am
Luftbgy

Programs: Amex Platinum, Spg Gold, HH Gold, AZ Freccia Alata, Hertz Club Gold
Originally Posted by staylor9
I posted a question about their rooms the other day on a separate thread, but since you're there.. how are they? I have a Jr Suite booked for April 9th and am wondering if I should change the reservation to an executive or other room that would be less. I got the Jr Suite for 200 euro, but I can get other rooms for 107 or 146 euro I think. Any info you can provide would be great! How is the property as a whole? How is the view of the mountains? I can't wait for our trip!
I sudgest you to book a Deluxe Room for 150 euro.
If you are gold SPG ( if they do the same ) they will upgrade you to a Tirolose Suite ( room number 421 ( is one of them ) ) or an executive Suite.
it have 1 large bathroom with a separated WC. Very nice wood finishing and very quite room.
From there you can see the mountains and the fair ( just near to hotel ).
If there isn't a fair or an expo there aren't a lot of people, so I think, a suite or a best room is aviable for the upgrade. There is a nice pool with idromassage on the top floor.
The breackfast is nice ( but very less than a Sheraton ! )
I suggest you to park your car in the right side of hotel ( near the FERCAM site ) or if you prefer there is a parcking in the hotel's garadge.

Hope to you to have a nice stay.

If I can help you, or have more questions.... I'm here !