FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - virtuallythere.com and checkmytrip.com
View Single Post
Old Sep 17, 2004, 3:04 am
A1pax

Question virtuallythere.com and checkmytrip.com

I am new to this forum. I am not sure if I should post this question here - I cannot find a "questions" section in the forum and since I am in Sydney and a Qantas FF member so I hope to get answers here.

I read in this forum that one can check a booking either via virtuallythere.com (this is Sabre CRS, I think) or checkmytrip.com (this is Amadeus CRS). Recently I booked a domestic flight with Qantas via internet and was able to find my booking in checkmytrip.com by inputting the booking reference (in the e-ticket emailed by Qantas) and passenger name.

My question relates to the use of virtuallythere.com and checkmytrip.com to retrieve a known booking. My sister who lives in Asia has booked her flights to visit me - flying Singapore Airlines. She gave me her PNR code, I put this in checkmytrip.com and it did not work. I then tried virtuallythere.com and put the PNR code in the reservation code box and it did not work either. Does anyone know if I can retrieve a known booking via these websites? Also, is there any way I can check a booking made? Thanks.