FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Thread to Post Your UA Website Experiences/Complaints
Old Jul 11, 2004, 10:43 pm
suzy1K

Programs: UA MM, AA PP
I complained enough to the 1K customer service that they offered up the name, email & phone number of the guy who is in charge of the website

Not that I've had time to do anything with this valuable information. Though I'm quite (understatement) peeved at the moment trying to book DUB-IAD not getting any info. [Looks like I'll be buying an Air Canada ticket off their website tomorrow]

So I may be calling the dude tomorrow to beg for the resurrection of United Connection (RIP). I'll pay for it!!! Now that ITA is down, I'm totally helpless, fumbling around Expedia (wondering why Air France is offering biz fares from Europe for $2018?), getting more annoyed by the minute.

Here's my addition to your list: Why isn't SAS listed as a choice? You know on the "advanced" -- using that term loosely -- page where you can pick up to three choices of airlines, well two besides UA. Why is LOT there but not SAS? It's *A.