FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where to stay while in transit overnight?
Old Jul 2, 2004, 10:34 pm
hugochan

Programs: UA, bmi, Leaders Club
Originally Posted by Thunderroad
Thanks for all of the feedback and advice. It turns out that because I arrive late in the evening on Cathay and depart the next day in the afternoon on Cathay, the airline will put me up at the Regal. But I appreciate everyone's input for future use, including the info on the Airport Express.

Which brings me to my next question: Anybody recommend a good place for lunch? I know there are no shortage of them in Hong Kong, but a place on or near the water would be nice.

Thanks again.
Well, I suppose since you won't leave the airport area, you want recommendation on food at the airport. I like Maxim's Chinese Restaurant. It offers traditional Chinese food, dim sum and it is located at the departure hall BEFORE entering the restricted area to clear immigration. As I notice that you have a business class ticket, DEFINATELY try out the Cathay Pacific lounges at the airport. You can enter the business class section of either one of them, just choose the one close to you.They have noodle bars inside, if you prefer a lighter lunch.