FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BOS lets men wand and frisk female passengers
Old Jun 10, 2004, 11:42 pm
TSASMF

screening

Originally Posted by GradGirl
I passed through BOS terminal D today. My evil airline selected me for SSSS harassment. I got selected because I'm flying on their award ticket which is only available as a one-way booking. Ever read Catch-22, Airtran?

Anyway, a male screener actually tried to conduct the hand-wand search on me! I refused and asked for a woman to do the search. The TSA complied, but I thought that same-gender screening was supposed to be standard for all passengers. As I was completing the screening, two attractive teenage girls who were both SSSS were about to be molested by the same male screener. On what planet is this acceptable?

The woman who screened me ended up feeling my underwire from one end to the other, making a U-shape to feel completely underneath each breast. The TSA would have let a male government agent touch me in that way if I hadn't complained. This is utterly repulsive. What does this have to do with security? And why hasn't the TSA learned its lesson with regard to letting men screen women?
as far as that case... cross gender screening only if there is no same gender screener available...Exagent circumstances only....
and yes weve had females try to sneak weapons past the checkpoint by putting them in the bra area....