FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA wants to get more intimate when doing passenger pat downs.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 9:09 am
Boggie Dog
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by petaluma1
However, TSA claims that touching of genitals is incidental, IMO meaning screeners are not to deliberately touch them, that they are not ordered to finger, grab, manipulate.

Or maybe there are many screeners who enjoy feeling up passengers & do so in contravention of procedure which would be sexual assault.
I have to question any claim by TSA on the basis of TSA just being dishonest in many dealings with the public.

Here is a countering report suggesting that genital contact may not be incidental. Of course this is just one account but with so many reports of genital grabs, jabs, and gropes who do we believe? A person who only wanted to fly somewhere or TSA which has been dishonest with the public for years?

<deleted>

I tried to avoid this case! I asked the TSA screener 3 times to just apologize (as well as his manager). Both laughed at me, said hitting me was intentional, and refused to admit their mistake and just apologize. Is this a new "game" with TSA screeners: To hit passengers and see how much they can abuse the flying public since they have the US Government protecting them from crimes? So I did what many of you have probably thought about doing: I citizen's arrested the TSA agent!

Last edited by TWA884; Sep 25, 2017 at 10:51 am Reason: Removed link to a GoFundMe solicitation