FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Experiences 2017
Old Sep 12, 2017, 8:07 am
MrsW

Programs: BAEC - Gold, IHG - Spire Ambassador
CP London Ealing

CP London Ealing

What is your Priority Club status? Spire

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked a standard reward night room and was upgraded to a club room.

How are the rooms? Pleasant enough, large window the width of the room. Two bathrobes and slippers. No coffee machine, just a kettle with instant coffee, teabags and hot choc but with real milk. Bottles of still and sparkling water with biscuits. Bathroom has separate shower cubicle and amenities by Pecksniff's mood therapy, which is a new one for me. I only used the shower gel and body lotion and they smelled divine.

How is the exec. lounge? Comfortable with plenty of seating. Wine/beers served with three cold canapés between 6 and 7.30. Continental breakfast served from 7am. Douwe Egberts coffee machine available all day.

What was good and what was bad? Staff were friendly. I would have been disappointed with the in room coffee if I hadn't been able to get a decent latte in the lounge.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? Room was just 30,000 points.