FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Singapore Air: MXP to KUL in Business for £849 one-way
Old Sep 4, 2017, 1:44 am
rbAA

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by EZEDoesIt
Also available from FCO. Not sure what to make of this review, but SQ's A350 doesn't sound as great as one would expect: https://thepointsguy.com/2016/10/sin...flight-review/
Consider her intro when you evaluate her opinion:

"TO THE POINT: Singapore Airlines’ new A350-900 makes a great option for nonstop travel from the US to Southeast Asia. The pros: lie-flat seats, a vast entertainment system and friendly flight attendants. The cons: foot room is oddly limited and you need to sit and sleep at a weird angle to get comfy.

I have a confession to make: Until this very moment, I’d never flown in international business class before. I had only been on one premium-cabin flight in my entire life — a short hop on American Airlines from New York to Miami when I covered Fathom’s cruise to Cuba — and I enjoyed every minute of it. So when the chance came for me to test out Singapore Airlines’ A350-900 on a brand new route starting October 23 from San Francisco (SFO) to Singapore (SIN), I was pumped."