FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QR LHR T4 check-in opening hours
View Single Post
Old Aug 12, 2017, 7:08 am
msm2000uk
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by cysyuen
Thanks LondonElite.
- As I am coming down from Scotland by train, I will do an overnight at LHR. I will probably still try doing it at QR desk in LHR. BA and CX allowed checking in bags mid-way before inbound arrived so should hopefully be okay. Worst case scenario is taking the bags with me to BRU and re-check.
- Positioning flight is BA392 leaving at 0825 hours, so probably is the metal's first flight of the day. Inbound is BA392 leaving at 1530 hours so around a minimum of 4 hours in BEU. As BRU-LHR-DOH is on one ticket so I am not worried. Besides, The flight to DOH leaves at 2130 hours so more than 5 hours to connect. Should be good. DOH-CMB-HKG leaves on 29th August so more than a day after LHR-DOH arrived.
- Not really as I intend to check them in as early as possible or drag it to BRU and redo. Worst case scenario is leaving them at Thistle T5 for the day (I may end up staying there).
Personally, I wouldn't bother trying - mostly because when they say NO, you'll have to get yourself from T4 to T5 - which means a 6mins Heathrow Express Journey (+waiting time for the train, and walking to/from the platforms), or a longer bus journey round the airfield.

M