FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024
View Single Post
Old Jul 2, 2017, 2:00 pm
trickybanana

AMEX UK popular referrer

Please PM me for a referral link for the following two UK AMEX cards.
I monitor my mails all the time (even when I appear to be offline in the forum) so send me your message and I will reply within seconds!

The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
  • Earn 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership.
  • That’s enough for return flights from London to Marrakech and over 100 other destinations, including Paris, Milan or Lanzarote. Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply.
  • Transfer your points to 15 of the world's major frequent flyer programmes including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Iberia.
  • Earn 1 Membership Reward point for virtually every full £1 spent on your Card.
  • Enjoy two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally.
  • Travel and shopping protection included when paying with your Card.
  • Up to $75 hotel credit and room upgrade when booking a minimum two consecutive night stay with Amex Travel. Available at over 350 hotels globally.
  • Annual fee: £0 for 1st Year (£140 from Year 2)

The Platinum Card
  • Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend £2,000 within the first three months of Cardmembership.
  • Unlimited access to over 1,000 airport VIP lounges in 83 countries around the world.
  • Comprehensive travel insurance benefits for you, your immediate family, your Supplementary Cardmembers and their immediate family, from the moment you book with your Card.
  • Dedicated Platinum Travel and Concierge services to take care of travel plans, tickets or dinner reservations.
  • Points are redeemable for a wide range of products, vouchers, experiences, travel and hotel stays – visit membershiprewards.co.uk for more information. Terms, taxes fees and charges apply.
  • Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for virtually every full £1 spent.
  • Annual fee: £450