FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ANA Int’l Business/*G Lounges at HND/NRT/KIX (consolidated)
Old Jun 30, 2017, 6:55 pm
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by bocastephen
I love the ANA J lounges, but I agree the food items are getting a little long in the tooth - while I love those cute little sandwiches, Swiss chocolates, Hokkaido cheese, and the French fries dipped in Japanese mayo, I've been eating the same things here for over 5 years with no change...and HND is almost exactly the same.

Having said that, they have an absolutely massive turnover in this lounge, and since no one pays a membership fee to be in there, it's not exactly a money making enterprise. Truth be told, it's better then the OZ lounge in ICN, and still much better than any standard UA or AC lounge, but far behind a LH J lounge or SQ J lounge, but it's also a comfort spot for me with many fond memories so I won't complain too much.

I do envy you though, getting to travel to Japan so often - that's the job I've been seeking for years

Assume you also saw these photos I just took the other day.. I'll be back there next week and take a few more. The ANA NRT has been my other home for almost 3 years. LOL. Later on I'll be back at HND as well.

Sure, the main food items don't change much - although I was surprised to see they did not have noodles and there were dumplings instead.

But I find it rather peaceful (the one at gate 52). I like having my Noodle Bar treat, some salad, some mini-Lindts and cold water and I'm a happy camper.

Thankfully, I leave there and head to the gate just as the late afternoon crowds roll in.