FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] DL: SFO-ATL/JFK-NRT-SIN $1,232.30 ai RT (25,318 mi; 4.9 cpm)
Old Jun 26, 2017, 5:10 pm
kxc262

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Trip Report

Did a run back around mid-May. Departed on Sat - SFO-SLC-LAS for repositioning in LAS. Then LAS-ATL-DTW-NRT-SIN, 2 days in SIN, then SIN-NRT-DTW-LAS. LAS-SJC.

Used a GUC but was waitlisted the wholeway for the most part. GUC cleared at gate. Got 13 middle on 747. It was a comfortable seat because it was very private to be in the last row, despite having no window view. A bit of a disappointment in this seat though because its the last seat to get meal orders and most good choice are gone by then. NRT-SIN - 767 got cleared at the gate as well and stuck in the middle. Uneventful trip IMO. All full flights with biz travelers.

Things of interest - when I departed SIN, customs directed me to use the automated clearance system. I am not signed up for the system at all, but I had no issues with it.

Not as tiring this time compared to my SIN run last Sept in all economy.