FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Excellent AB Customer Service
View Single Post
Old Jun 26, 2017, 5:43 am
PatongPilot

Programs: IB G; EY S
AB and it's Customer service is a double edged sword.
Speaking about the topbonus gold service they're almost every time I call them very friendly, accommodating and do their best. Ask their supervisors, if they don't know the exact procedure and come back to you with an informative answer.

I had a damaged item in a paper cardboard box and the company who solves those cases for AB said they are not in charge for items inside the cases, they just repair suitcases.
AB gold agent told me they are aware of this problem, that dolfi1920 claims they aren't responsible although they are, asked me to provide further details via email and now takes care of this issue.

I have called normal AB hotline before, as this is a mit topbonus related issue, and was answered by a barley German speaking agent who was extremly
impolite, passive aggressive and just repeated this sentence 4 times "We are not responsible, the email of dolfi is xxxx"

i have told her couple of times I spoke to them
already and they have closed the case already. Still just repeated the email and hung up on me.

Anothee example of good service was my EU261/2004 claim of 600€ which was paid without any problems, nor voucher offerings in 8 days.