FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers (2013 - 2024)
View Single Post
Old Jun 8, 2017, 8:53 pm
thenewaesthetic

Programs: Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier / Chase Sapphire Preferred
Hard-working, newlywed just wanting to get bonus miles to travel some places with my wife!

Seeking people looking for referrals to my two Chase Cards (but especially the Southwestern Rapid Rewards):

Chase Sapphire Preferred

I've had this card for 3 years now, and I don't intend to dropkick it just yet. I've used my original bonus, and wish I still had it, but love the rewards I get from still using it, and I love the transfer partners.

Details: Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.

This card also pairs well with my other card, as Southwest is a transfer partner; meaning, you can transfer your Chase Ultimate Rewards points straight to your Southwest Rapid Rewards account and get even better deals on flights.

Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Card

I just applied for this card and was approved. This might be the better bet for those living in the States and having Southwest operating at the airport near where you live. The cheapest airline to get around not named Frontier or Spirit, and with free checked bags.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to open up two of the Southwest Cards (they have the lower tiered Plus, and the Business card.) I'd love to get the companion pass and take my wife places outside of our little bubble.

I need 50,000 more points to get the companion pass, less any charging I can do between now and the end of the year.

If you spend only $2,000 in the first 3 months, you qualify for 40,000 bonus points. Get 110,000 bonus points by the end of the calendar year, and you get a companion pass for the remainder of this year and all of next. A companion pass allows you to have anyone you choose fly free on any flight you're travelling on. They only have to pay for the taxes.

I probably don't make as much as most people on here, so I could really use the extra bonus points.

Please click here to send me a message!

Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited by thenewaesthetic; Jun 15, 2017 at 9:28 pm