FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Royal Ambassador experiences 2017
Old May 22, 2017, 7:33 pm
TravelTheWorld66

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, IHG Diamond AMB, MR Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, National EE
IC Paris le Grand

IC Paris le Grand

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked cheapest available using a BOGO certificate and was upgraded to a Prestige Suite.

How are the rooms?
The room was spacious. You walk into a small living area with pullout sofa and guest bathroom, and then into the large master bedroom with huge master bathroom. Some of the furniture (couch, TV stand) are definitely showing their age, and actually look pretty rough for such an expensive hotel.

How is the exec. lounge?
It's great as always. Nice wine and champagne selections, and decent hot food options. I prefer to sit upstairs for the view.

Did you receive a welcome gift?
A bottle of champagne. I was also given the option of a drink at the bar, or extra points upon check-in.

How was the minibar?
Above average minibar. Nice minis including some premium options. A bottle of good chardonnay and bottle of good champagne and rose.

What was good and what was bad?

-Good
Nice upgrade and overall treatment. Club access is also a plus. Parking is reasonable at 40 euro per night.

-Bad
$80 charge per night for a third guest.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points?
Decent. It's a bit pricey and the rooms are starting to show their age.

Would you return?[/QUOTE]
Yes, but I may consider checking out the other Paris IC location since I've never been there.