FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering guide
View Single Post
Old May 21, 2017, 2:43 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Chatty_Chef
Hello,

Was trying to add a copy of the full menu for CE for Summer Rotation A but can't upload. It's here if anyone would like to view it; http://imgur.com/a/aTWHy
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
Many thanks for taking the time and trouble to post this, I'll attach a copy of the photograph to this post.

Chatty_Chef welcome to FlyerTalk and in particular the BA zone, I am pleased to see you and especially so with such a very helpful first post. Please do stay around, you're very welcome.
And let me also add my welcome to Chatty_Chef, that is indeed a very helpful post indeed. Welcome to the BA forum and Flyertalk. I see the entire Heathrow Rotation A is now available. So, by way of explanation, each month rotates between A, B and C. LHR, LGW and LCY have different meals. We are currently on Rotation A, so if flying from or to LHR in Club Europe in May or August, this is the entire menu. I'll put the rest of Rotation below.

If I can put in a plea to BA (or staff members) to give us this information for all 3 rotations at all 3 airports: I think this would be very helpful indeed. The allergen issue is best considered in advance rather than being reduced to "chicken or pasta" from a crew member trying to get everyone served quickly. For parents with young children who eat some but not all adult food, again this would be very helpful. Some people who may consider a Special Meal would avoid doing so if they could see this information in advance. Though there is some unhappiness here on Mediums outside of Breakfast, the rest of the CE meal service is actually worth showcasing in my view.