FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Yikes!! House hunting in Manhattan... via Virgin America and American First Class
Old May 20, 2017, 8:43 pm
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Calchas
Interesting report as always. Let us know if Senior Management comes to a decision. YVR-JFK is domestic now? Did I miss some news?
Thanks very much Calchas. IMO, Transborder US/Canada flights are essentially domestic, especially with US pre clearance.

Originally Posted by UA1K_no_more
Well, it's treated as a domestic flight on arrival thanks to pre-clearance.
Yep.

Originally Posted by Bretteee
I love Cafe Boulud off Madison Avenue. It's the type of restaurant I return to. OK you don't like Toronto. What about Vancouver? I really liked it. More than New York.
Sutton Place is nice but far from the center of town. Madison I like. Also Central Park West / Lincoln Center.
The young today prefer Soho / Tribeca.
What are the nicer neighborhoods in Denver to live in (Condo wise)? I am thinking of a condo in Denver as we have family there.
Thanks very much Bretteee. Have to agree with you on Café Boulud. We've been there at least three times all for lunch when it is very reasonable.
In Denver, the best options are downtown (Four Seasons Residences) or Cherry Creek.

Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Great images!
Travel safe and good luck with your move!
Thank you miamiflyer8.