FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Avianca and Copa reward seats not viewable on Aeroplan.ca
Old May 15, 2017, 9:47 am
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Exclamation Suggestion

I strongly suggest - for both this thread, the LX issue and any other partner airlines for which you cannot get seat avails - that you ALL START POSTING SCREEN SHOTS.

Throwing out random dates and what you got on UA MP or M&M or ANA do not clearly show that there is a problem with either Aeroplan or Air Canada (014 stock, remember) and/or these and other select partners.

I've had multiple experiences with phantom LH F availability. It shows on Aeroplan's website, I called LH directly and they confirm the availability, yet the seats are not bookable - not online and not by the Aeroplan agents.

The answers I get from Aeroplan agents are:

- oh, right, yes, the Aeroplan site shows them but they really aren't there
- it's a known IT issue with Aeroplan. They've known about it for 2 years but so far not fixed
- it's a problem with the communication between the reservations systems of Aeroplan/Air Canada and Lufthansa (SQ etc etc)

We've had endless threads withe posts about which seats are not showing on Aeroplan, but are clearly available on UA or ANA.

I am posting in this thread but cannot duplicate post in the LX thread, so hopefully posters there along with you guys here will start putting images out there to show exactly what is visible and available on other *A FFPs and what isn't on Aeroplan or this becomes a giant circular conversation with random examples.

Just a suggestion folks.