FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mileage Running to New York via Delta First Class for Alaska Airlines MVP Status
Old May 5, 2017, 8:31 pm
worldtraveller73

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by 757
Great photos from your time in NYC! Wow - over $80 for a light breakfast like that? Got to love W breakfast prices!
Yeah 757.. The only thing missing was a $31.95 Resort Fee per day for premium internet.

Originally Posted by ironmanjt
Super sad to see how this route has gone downhill the last 10 years. I used to commute it at least 1-2 times a month, and it was an A319/A320/757 service. Now it's an ERJ with a $3 sandwich and cole slaw Not implying other options are better, just a comment on the new normal
Originally Posted by ironmanjt
Oh Minnesnowta...where you can't buy alcohol on a Sunday, but you CAN self-pour alcohol. I almost miss my home state Thanks for the report!
Thanks iromanjt. I don't thing this route is the only one facing this issue. The wider body aircraft North American have been weened off for these smaller jets; sometimes, but not always with higher frequencies. It seems to be getting ever more common in Canada with the trans continentals. I'd rather a once a day on a large jet than these smaller ones anytime.