FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Konnichiwa! LH F (via FRA FCT & a 911) to Japan for Sakura. Back home via Shanghai.
Old May 3, 2017, 3:40 am
JohnRain

Programs: Disillusioned Cent
Originally Posted by CappuccinoAddict
I do love the LH F cabin. So elegant, even if the food is often underwhelming, as you say.

What did you think of the Henriot '98 CdE? I haven't had it myself!
The LH F cabin is indeed very elegant and understated, CappuccinoAddict.
I didn't know what to expect as I had never tasted the Henriot before either but it was very enjoyable.
On one hand I like the fact that LH doesn't always serve the same Champagne as you get to taste new brands, on the other hand it's of course a bit risky as you can be disappointed at times.

Originally Posted by Yahtzee
Beautiful use of light in those photos. I think you want AF to take over Lufthansa's catering and not vice versa.
Thanks Yahtzee!
Yes, if LH were to serve AF-quality food in F I'd be more than happy.
I can't understand why their onboard catering is hit or miss, whereas the lounge catering (at least in FRA & MUC) is consistently very good.

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
As I have never seen this brand of champagne in the US, I wonder if this is a decent champagne brand matching the superiority of Krug and Dom Pérignon or not?
The brand is indeed less well-known than Krug or Dom (and the retail price on average 50$ cheaper than both), NA-Flyer, but it's an enjoyable Champagne nevertheless.

Originally Posted by NYC1
It's very nice and hard(er) to find in retail than the usual suspects.
Exactly, NYC1.

Last edited by JohnRain; May 3, 2017 at 3:45 am