FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024
View Single Post
Old May 1, 2017, 3:58 pm
salsarocks

UK BA Referrer

PM me so that I can send you the referral link straight away as I monitor my mails continuously. Just click here!

It will be a great pleasure to refer you for the following cards, which in my opinion are the best deals if you are after collecting avios for British Airways flights:

British Airways American Express® Premium Plus Card
  • Earn 19,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 within the first three months of Cardmembership.
  • Earn 1.5 Avios for every £1 spent on purchases on the Card.
  • Earn 3 Avios for virtually every £1 you spend on British Airways flights and holidays when booked direct with British Airways.
  • Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a complimentary Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months, so you can take someone on a reward flight with you. Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply.
  • Avios can be redeemed for flights, hotels or car hire. Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply.
  • Travel Inconvenience Insurance providing compensation for flight delays, delayed luggage, missed connections and denied boarding for any flight purchased with the Card.
  • American Express Invites® gives Cardmembers exclusive access to purchase tickets for some of the hottest shows and events, often before they go on sale to the general public.
  • Annual fee: £195

British Airways American Express® Credit Card
  • Earn 4,000 Avios when you spend £1,000 within the first three months of Cardmembership.
  • Earn 1 Avios for every £1 spent on purchases
  • Spend £20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a complimentary Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months, so you can take someone on a reward flight with you. Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply.
  • Avios can be redeemed for flights, hotels or car hire. Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply.
  • Global Assist® provides help when you travel outside the UK, english speaking, 24/7.
  • Travel Accident cover of up to £75,000 on public transport when you buy your ticket with your Card.
  • American Express Invites gives Cardmembers exclusive access to purchase tickets for some of the hottest shows and events, often before they go on sale to the general public.
  • Annual fee: £0