FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] Ethiopian : SIN-YYZ $945 RT (2.1 CPM on A3)
Old Apr 28, 2017, 7:57 am
ccurrahee

Potential new information

With the information that other travellers have been denied entry to the flight in Bangkok I got in touch with the Oslo office of Ethiopian Airlines today, with the intention of canceling my flight from BKK- YYZ in August.

Talking to their representative in person I was informed that they knew about the situation. And that while the previous error fare from Oslo never had an issue about travellers being denied flying on a Cloud 9/buisniss/ D fare status, the flights booked from Singapore/Bangkok to Vancouver had.

According to the representative the airline had now decided to accept the tickets and when he checked in his system my flight had an OK status.

To be sure he asked for the relevant information and would confirm the status with bookings centrally, I presume in Addis Abbeba and get back to me by e-mail.

I wil update the information here as soon as I hear back from Ethiopian Airlines in Oslo.