FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Poor staff at CDG Customer Service desk
View Single Post
Old Apr 21, 2017, 3:44 pm
p78
Suspended

Programs: BA Silver, Aegan Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by JAXBA

I wonder if the 1810 flight was accepted way back when, but the pax were trying to get a second go at things?
nobody accepted flight change...BA sent just email which can be lost in mailbox, nobody from BA phone anyone from us to notice of flight cancellation,
for my family we took 18.10 flight because we had already day stay at Hilton, not so happy to fly 3 hours earlier (for us it was 3 hourse less of sleep) but OK things happens,

second family had just option to use this flight cancellation,
they could phone BA earlier to choose 10 o clock service but bad things can happen and flight from Mahe could be delayed for 3 hours and then they could miss connection flight, so for me it was smart to have option to change flight last minute for free, someone wrote what one change is allowed and they did one change, BA just put them on 18.10 flight earlier without they acceptation

point is that BA staff at CDG could do this change also they refused to call BA HQ to do it, it should be like this I always though that check in agents/gate staff have more power to make changes.....