FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Problem with reissued ticket
View Single Post
Old Feb 16, 2017, 11:46 am
findark
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Originally Posted by S.R
I had an IAH-LGA-IAH ticket, outbound in Y(K fare) and inbound in F (A fare). I called in this morning to upgrade the outbound, and it went into Z, but oddly the return also became Z. Will this cause any problems for me? I think A is a higher fare then Z, right? Why do you think this happened? Just the best way to refare the ticket?
PQM/PQD earnings look to be showing up right though.
As Kacee noted they probably refared both directions because that was cheaper for you. A is a higher fare than Z, but they earn identically and are both two-cabin First fares so unless you're trying to SDC the return or were flying on a 3-class aircraft there's no meaningful difference (and keeping the return in A would have been more expensive).

Originally Posted by S.R
Also I never received a new eticket, and the one in manage booking on the website still shows the old fare classes. does this mean it wasn't reticketed properly?
Give it some time, and then emailing yourself the receipt will force it to update.