FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024
View Single Post
Old Feb 3, 2017, 1:26 pm
coconutjay

Canadian amex referral offers

Hi All,
I can refer Canadian AMEX cards and would love your help to earn some referral points for a future trip with the family. These referrals will typically provide you access to better offers then the AMEX site. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Card options below starting with the most MR point cards, some can be done without any fees for the first year.
PM me and I’ll send you the AMEX link that is generated pretty quickly. I don’t need an email address or any information for this.

The Business Platinum Card
Sign-up Bonus: 75,000 points through my referral (compared to 40,000 through Amex website)
Minimum Spend: $5,000 in the first 3 months of card membership
Annual Fee: $399
Points Earned per dollar: 1.25 MR points

The Platinum Card
Sign-up Bonus: 60,000 points through my referral (compared to 50,000 through Amex website)
Minimum Spend: $1,000 in the first 3 months of card membership
Annual Fee: $699, with $200 travel credit per calendar year
Points Earned per dollar: 1.25 MR points

FREE FIRST YEAR
Business Gold Rewards Card
Sign-up Bonus: 40,000 points through my referral (compared to 30,000 through Amex website)
Minimum Spend: $5,000 in the first 3 months of card membership
FREE FIRST YEAR - Annual Fee: $250
Points Earned per dollar: 1 MR point plus 2 MR points at 3 designated merchants
FREE FIRST YEAR
Gold Rewards Card
Sign-up Bonus: 30,000 points through my referral (25,000 + additional 5,000 if you add a Supplementary Card holder to your account when filling in the online application)
Minimum Spend: $1,500 in the first 3 months of card membership
FREE FIRST YEAR - Annual Fee: $150
Points Earned per dollar: 1 MR point for everything except gas, grocery and drug stores which earn 2 MR points