FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties (master thread)
Old Jan 31, 2017, 8:18 am
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by EDIflyer
Agreed, I was at the Palmer House in Oct and definitely intermediate. I specifically asked about restaurant instead but was told there was an upcharge for that. Given how slow the lifts were it was quicker going to the Exec Lounge anyway, at least I could go down the stairs back to my room from that floor! Even spread was pretty decent too although pay-for alcohol.
If the lounge is a zoo and you can't find a place to sit just ask an employee and they'll find a manager who will give diamonds two vouchers for the full breakfast.

Another option is to ask the front desk for the restaurant breakfast and you can get the hot buffet for something like a $6.50 upcharge which I think is worth it. Only problem is if you get there too late in the morning the line can be long seeing how many golds Hilton has.

I always though it was crazy that gold's got served breakfast later than diamond's there.