FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Royal Ambassador experiences 2017
Old Jan 18, 2017, 6:33 pm
TravelTheWorld66

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, IHG Diamond AMB, MR Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, National EE
IC Boston

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes. Amazing as always. I've stayed at this hotel many times and have received amazing upgrades including their Ambassador Suite, both Penthouse Suites and the Presidential Suite, which is incredible. This hotel is consistently spectacular. Rooms and service are always amazing...other ICs should train here.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked 2 queen water view room on AAA rate. Cheapest room type available. Upgraded to Executive Suite with club access.

How are the rooms?
The Executive Suite is spacious. You walk into a living room with couch, chairs, TV and desk. Down the hallway is bathroom and large bedroom. Rooms are always spotless and very well maintained. Luxurious feel.

How is the exec. lounge?
The lounge is one of the best in the US and rivals many abroad. The staff (Charles and Dagmar) especially always welcome me by name and ask about my family, etc. There are always snacks out and a fridge stocked with drinks. Breakfast has all the hot food items you would want and an omelette station sometimes, lunch has a nice selection of sandwiches, and dinner usually has 2 hot appetizers, some finger foods, and a full self-serve bar.

Did you receive a welcome gift?
The standard fruit, some pastries, and a welcome card.

How was the minibar?
Minibar here is one of the best. Two bottles of Simi (one red, one white), a half bottle of Moet, a half bottle of Ketel One, many high end nips including 4 Grey Goose, and some local beers and other standard items.

What was good and what was bad?

-Good
Everything.

-Bad
Nothing.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points?
Prices here can get pretty high ($500-$600) but I was able to get a room for just under $300 which I consider a great value.

Would you return?[/QUOTE]
Yes, can't wait.

Last edited by TravelTheWorld66; Jan 18, 2017 at 6:33 pm Reason: Adding hotel name (again)